A new generation of Ophthalmic Instruments. Affordable, high performance instruments.
- Surgical stainless tips and durable handles made from a high-tech composite material
- High quality reusable instruments at an attractive price
- Eliminate time and expenses of dealing with misaligned, bent, damaged, or lost instruments
Why choose to combine composite material with surgical stainless steel ?
- A very strong material: our composite polymer PEEK retains its mechanical and chemical properties even when exposed to high temperatures and challenging organic or aqueous environments. Because of its robustness, PEEK is used to manufacture items for demanding applications, such as medical implants and aerospace industries.
- To make surgery with instruments in less-than-ideal condition a thing of the past: like all fine instruments, Composites are subject to bending, and can be damaged if misused or dropped. But unlike conventional instruments, Composites are priced at a level that allows the instruments simply to be discarded and readily replaced from inventory whenever necessary.
To know more, click here to download the Composites Cataracte brochure …
To know more, click here to download the Composites Retina brochure …
Click here to see the catalog of composite instruments.