Evolution 3E: A Common Technology Platform for All Surgeries.
MORIA’ s computerized console offers a wealth of features to enhance performance, safety, flexibility, and ease-to-use:
- Two forward speeds allow customization of flap thickness, as well as flexibility to manage various corneal geometries.
- Two high performance pumps rapidly create stable vacuum.
- Low vacuum option facilitates extremely gentle flap manipulation on reverse pass and secures globe fixation during laser ablation.
- “Slow vacuum release” option provides gentle onset and release to minimize patient discomfort and potential retinal trauma
- Runs on wall current, with built-in back up battery for uninterrupted use.
- Continuously monitors all key parameters and confirms status through visual and audible signals.
- Operates the Epi-KTM, the One Use-Plus, the M2 Single Use and the ALTK-CBm System for corneal keratoplasty.